Sunday, December 14, 2014

November 2014 Gatlinburg Stitching Retreat

I wanted to share about the retreat I went to in November.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but I didn't.  The first morning of the retreat as I was leaving my hotel, I fell outside on the sidewalk.  It was a very bad fall and I was in pain the rest of the retreat, so taking pictures really did slip my mind.  I was black and blue and swollen and it took me two solid weeks after getting home before the pain started to get better.
 
But...I still attended the retreat, I still stitched and I still had a great time!  The retreat was hosted by Crossedthreads Needlework in the Mountain Mall in Gatlinburg.  I did a short video about the retreat for my #flosstube channel that I'll share here.  I know I sound tired in the video, but just keep in mind that when I made this I was still in a lot of pain from that fall and the healing process from it was going very slow for me.
 
But I will say this - except for the fall - I had a wonderful weekend and I fully plan to attend this same retreat again next year.  I'll just be a lot more careful when walking on the sidewalk!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment