Sunday, August 23, 2015

Frosty Friends update


So I've made good progress on this one.  It's currently Sunday night and I started it on Friday.  But...I had a major frog issue tonight.  I had the word, "Friend," stitched on the bottom when I realized I had started it way too far to the right.  So much so that I couldn't add the letter, "s," onto the end of it and have it be center.  So then I contemplated just having it say, "Frosty Friend," instead of, "Frosty Friends."  But then I was worried that would mess up the symmetry of the remaining two snowflakes on the bottom.  So I just cut my losses and frogged it out...and then put it away for the night.  I generally find that if I have a major error I have to frog out, it's best to then put it away for a while to clear my head and come back to it later.  So perhaps tomorrow, cooler heads will prevail, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment