Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Joyful Stitchers SAL fabric choice...what to do, what to do....


Several of us who went to the Nashville retreat decided to do Aury TM design Joy as a SAL together.  So now I need to decide on a fabric and I'd like something with a somewhat mottled look.  I'm leaning towards either Golden Sunflower or Chamois from Garialdi's Needle Works on Etsy.  I realize that the Golden Sunflower might be too much and compete with the needlework more than it should.  But....le sigh...I still really like it.

So what do you think?  Should Chamois win out?

I also really (read: really) like this one.  Ok, I like almost everything at Barbaral Creations. But I hesitate because it's located in Hungary and I'm just not sure about shipping and worried things may get lost in transit.  But I do swoon over her offerings on a regular basis.

So....Chamois?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment