Sunday, August 30, 2015

HAED progress




I managed to get two stitching sessions in on my HAED this week.  I usually try to do 250 stitches per sitting.  I didn't quite make that with the second session, but that session was a bit over 2 hours and FULL of confetti.  So it was slow going.  But some progress is better than no progress, right?

Where I started at this week:


And after my first stitching session:


And then my last, which was almost all confetti:


Kind of irritating in that what you see there is at least a good 4 1/2 hours of work and it doesn't seem like there's a lot to show for it.  Le sigh...

But in other fun news, I got this gorgeous set of vintage pillowcases stamped for cross stitch off of Ebay.  Complete with the needed threads.  I can't wait to stitch them up.


And a friend gifted me with this chart today!  Is it still considered a RAK if you know the person in real life?  She stitched this herself many years ago and knew she would never use the pattern again, so she gave it to me.  I'm pretty tickled pink over it.  :0)


I'm almost finished with the embroidered cherry napkin set.  So hopefully I'll have a picture of that finish for you tomorrow.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment