Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Finished the cherry napkins

I have finished this set and am ready to start the second.  I'm anticipating many more colors in the second set as they are butterflies.



As you can see I used the circular/spiral method taught to me by another embroiderer.  I'm very pleased with how they turned out.

The butterfly set will all be done in the same color scheme, but I changed up the patterns on this one.  Two are different but with the same colors being used, they will obviously be a set.  This is going to be fun.

Here they are stamped and ready to go.  Two large butterflies and two other different designs that will coordinate.  I'm under pressure at the moment with my deadlines.  I've got these that must be done by the 25th of this month and also the animal shelter project for my charity that has to be done by the 28th.  My needles will have to be flying!!


For both sets of napkins I used transfers from the McCall's book that I got off of the freebie table at the Nashville retreat.

Ok, I'm off of here for now ~ I've got deadlines to meet!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment