Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A bit of progress

I have just a bit of progress to share.  I worked a couple of days on the dragon and now I've got more of his tail done in addition to the waves.  Love these colors.  The photos don't do them justice.



I also pulled my Mira, The Rain Queen, out last night and got a bit more done on her.  Now both of her wings are finished.  She looks a bit funny at the moment, but I think I'll work on her some more today and add in some more pieces parts.  :0)


4 comments:

  1. You will be done with Rain Queen in no time. I am in love with the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dragon is going to be spectacular! And Rain Queen is looking pretty! I think I started a Mirabilia mermaid a long time ago - I might have to look for it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on both pieces - well done!

    ReplyDelete